1. Students must carry their Almanac to school everyday. It must bear their photograph with complete identification information signed by their parents.
2.. Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all working days.
3. Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
4. Girls should plait their hair if it is below their shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
5. Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect for school property. No students should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls, furniture or in any way damage things that belong to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it.
6. The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches, pens, or other items) to school.
7. Students are not allowed to wear any jewellery to school (e.g. Chains, rings, bangles, bracelets etc). Girls may wear only one pair of small ear rings or studs.
8. Students coming to the school accompanied by servants should leave the premises only after their servants have arrived. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Those who commute on their own should promptly return home after school.
9. Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that they are the ambassadors of the school and would be judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bulling and use of foul language are punishable offences.
10. The school reserves the right to suspend or take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
1. Parents must not enter the classroom to see their wards or teachers during class hours. They can only meet the teachers on PTA days or during school recess.
2.. Parents are requested to co operate with the school in helping their children to progress. They should check the bags of their children for any circular, notice or invitation that may have been issued by the school.
3. Parents are requested to inform the school in case of any change in their address or telephone numbers.
4. In case of sickness students should not be sent to school.
5. In case of any specific medical problem, the parents must inform the school authority prior to the session.
6. Any communication by the parents should be addressed to the Principal.
Rules for Absenteeism
1. Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on joining school.
2.. Parents should fill up the "Record of non-Attendance" for each day the student is absent from school stating the reason for absence.
3. A student who has been absent on the previous day will not be admitted to the class without a letter from the parent addressed to the class teacher, stating the reason for the absence.
4. Outstation leave should be approved of, prior to proceeding on leave.
5. In case of emergency, parents will be informed and they will have to report to the Principal. Parents are not allowed to go directly to the classes.
Late Arrival in School
1. The School gate will close at 7:40 a.m. in summers and at 8:10 a.m. in winters.
2.. All late arrivals (if they arrive after the gate has been closed) will have to be accompanied by the parents.
3. Three late arrivals would lead to the student being sent back home.
1. Red card: To be issued by the Rep. for a period of 3 days and signed by the Principal. The card will be returned to the Rep. 3 Red Cards will mean 1 Yellow Card. The card will be issued for the following.
- Repeated careless and untidy work.
- Coming to school in improper uniform.
- Coming late to school.
- Not bringing the almanac to school.
- Misbehavior in the bus and the classroom.
- Missing unit test repeatedly.
- Not submitting an application for absence immediately after joining back.
2. Yellow Card: To be issued by the Rep. for a period of 5 days. This is to be signed by the Class teacher, Rep. Principal and Parents. This is also to be signed after every period by the concerned subject teacher. At the end of 5 days, the card is to be signed by the Principal and returned to the Rep. two Yellow cards will mean suspension from the school for 3 days. Three Yellow Cards will mean expulsion from the school. The Yellow card will be given for.
- Missing Classes, assembly, S.U.P.W., library, PE etc.
- Inappropriate behavior in the school premises.
- Cheating during any test or exam.
- Damaging school property.
- Rude and insolent behavior with the teacher
- All students must reach the school or leave it on the prescribed dates either with the school batch or individually accompanied by parents/guardians
- All residential students should have only the prescribed clothing and books
- Any pocket money given to the students should be given to the hostel in-charge who will give it to the students as per school rules and account for it
- Leaving the hostel without prior permission is strictly prohibited and anyone doing so will be dealt with severely.
- Parents /guardians can visit their wards only with prior permission.
- Bringing items and clothing not permissible inside the hostel is strictly prohibited. All such items will be confiscated.
- Residential facilities are for students from class 4 upwards.
- Outing with local guardian/ parents is allowed to a child only twice in a month on a holiday or weekend.
- During term time we allow a student to attend the wedding of real brothers or sisters. Under this condition cousins even in a joint family do not qualify. On such occasions the child is allowed to spend 2 nights at home excluding travel time. Advance notice and travel details should be furnished.
- Home visits will be permitted in case of a death or serious illness in the family at the Principal’s discretion.