United States Exchange Program
· 17 students from United States visited DPS Jaipur as a part of Cultural Exchange programme and an initiative to have first- hand view of Indian school education system
· Various activities like traditional welcome with Shlok Chanting, Cricket Match, applying Mehndi, School Tour, visit to Shiksha Kendra and Pravah, the Skill Development Centre were undertaken.
International Cultural Exchange Programme with European countries
- A delegation of 36 students from Delhi Public School Jaipur went to Europe to promote and perform Rajasthani Folk Music & Dances in Schools and Institutions of Germany, France, Belgium and Switzerland
- Principal Ms. Sangeeta Kain said that the exceptional Indian art forms especially those from Rajasthan need to be popularized at the school level.
- Students in the west must be exposed to the beauty and intricacies of our culture and art for them to truly understand and appreciate our great motherland.